In this whitepaper, you will find three successful customer cases of companies who used a PIM to improve their organization. A Product Information Management system is part of the digital transformation and making your organization ready for the digital future. Also, in this whitepaper you see how Quooker, Keesing, and Zegro combined their PIM with an e-commerce platform to fully optimize their platform.
A PIM has a lot of added value for your company
- No double management: always up-to-date thanks to a smart integration with which you process all product data in one source. Double management is now a thing of the past.
- Increased engagement: make the total online experience more special, keep your target group involved and give your online growth a boost.
- Fast time-to-market: integrate any type of content for every channel and achieve more efficiency and effectiveness.
- Multichannel reach: be relevant for your target group at the right time, whether they are in-store, mobile, in the webshop, or on social media.
In the whitepaper you will find the following cases:
- Quooker went from B2B to B2B2C with a smart platform
- Cross-border and e-commerce growth for Europe’s biggest braintainment company with a PLM
- Digital transformation for cash & carry company Zegro
Have fun reading!